Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Deciding on a health care provider for your family is an important responsibility! We're guessing that you aren't taking it lightly and you probably have a lot of questions.
That's great because we love questions! They mean that you are interested in and passionate about your health.
We've collected some of the questions we hear most frequently here on our website. Take a look and see if your question is answered here. If it isn't – or you would like more information – don't hesitate to contact our practice either by phone at 02 9905 3660 or by email using the convenient form on the Contact page!
- How much will my first consultation cost?
- Do you offer payment facilities for dental treatment?
- How do I know if I can have Invisalign to straighten my teeth?
- What can I do to replace missing teeth?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- What is sedation dentistry?
- Should I replace my silver fillings?
- Is there parking available at your practice?
- What is the role of the dental hygienist?
- Why do I need to have x-rays taken?
- When should I start bringing my child to the dentist?
- Where do I park at Dental Design?
- What is Invisalign?